Five Environmentally Friendly Heavy-Duty Vehicles with Synthetic Lubricants 15W40
Meet the specifications : API SL / CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4PLUS, CH-4, ACEA E7, E9-12, Volvo VDS-4.Caterpillar ECF-3, Cummins CES 20081, Mercedes-Benz 228.31
- Excellent low ash and viscosity control.
- Excellent oxidation resistance, helps to reduce the engine deposits, ensure the reliable operation of the engine.
- Excellent wear resistance helps to control wear and tear during heavy running, thereby helping to extend the life of the engine.
- Excellent low temperature performance allows the oil to flow quickly to the critical bearing surface at start-up and to control the formation of low-temperature sludge when it stops.
- Stable shear stability, maintain viscosity under severe high temperature conditions, provide wear protection, and help reduce fuel consumption.
- Excellent prevent oil thickening and degradation function helps to extend the oil change interval, reduce oil change times and oil discharge requirements.
- High-performance and high-standard environmental protection requirements of diesel engines. In particular, the new common rail injection system diesel engine, and with EGR (diesel exhaust gas recirculation), DOC (diesel oxidation catalyst), DPF (diesel particulate filter system) Diesel engines.
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines, construction machinery, industrial, including large diesel engines for mining, construction, quarrying and agriculture.
Packing : 1000L, 200L, 5GAL, 4L