European regulations for the fourth and fifth phase of environmental protection heavy-duty synthetic lubricants for vehicles 10W40
Meet the specifications : ACEA E9-12/E7-12/E6-12/E4-12, MB 228.51/235.27, JASO DH-2, MAN M 3477/3575, Volvo VDS-4, API CI-4,Scania Low Ash, Deutz DQC III-05, RVI LD/RLD-2/RXD, MTU 3.1
- Fushun and German BMWs factory MB228.51; European ACEA E4, E6, E7,E9-08 grades. This lubricant is a low ash, environmentally friendly lubricant that can effectively protect and extend the life of engine and particulate filters. Contaminated air emissions of harmful substances.
- With environmentally friendly additives with high shear resistance, when the new high-performance engine is used for maximum horsepower and driving for a long time, Wing Horse Power will not fall, and the oil change period will be extended.
- Effectively prevent oil thickening, high-temperature fouling, sludge formation and oil degradation, and long oil change intervals help prevent piston rings from sticking.
- Low ash, low sulfur, and low phosphorus components help protect exhaustsystems with diesel particulate filters.
- Modern low-emission exhaust vehicles include heavy-duty diesel engines from Euro V/VI. Technologies used include: diesel particulate filter (DPF), selective catalytic reduction (SCR), continuous regeneration particulate filter (CRT), Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and Exhaust Gas RecirculationEGR), Naturally Aspirated and Turbocharged Diesel Power Equipment, Short and Long Range Trucks and Buses Driving on Highways, Off Highway Mining, Construction and Agricultural Equipment.
Packing : 1000L, 200L, 5GAL